Thursday 30 June 2011

Will I Ever Be skinny??!

I'm starting to think that I am just destined to be ugly & fat!!  I binged again today! kinda not my fault - my dad made me eat supper and then brought out so many chocolaty things!! so I threw back up most that I could. but I hear 1/3 always stays no matter how much you try so i must have had about 2000+ calories today now :( I had been feeling very shit from not eating, now I feel fine but shit in mind cuz I am just so fat - I still weigh 59.5Kg.
I just must weigh 50Kg or less! MUST!!! I found a pic of a skinny girl who looks just about how i used to when I was 50Kg . Here it is, she has a lil tummy at the very bottom of her hips and okay sized boobs,and I also had sticking out ribs.

So this is my aim - or skinnier. I might soon post pictures of my progress, so you can see, but I will have to make sure no one can see its me. I really hope another 10Kg will get me back to this! I sooo desperately wanna be thin!!!
xX Ana-Mia Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts