Sunday 26 June 2011

The Start

I don't feel very good this morning. Since around 5pm on friday I have been eating way too much and have drunk a lot of cider and beer. You see I had been on a diet for about 5 days prior, it was an eat nothing, exercise at least 150 calories off, but on friday I was with friends and they got me to eat probably about 2500 cals of chocolate and stuff. =( Then yesterday a friend came round, and my sister was being nice so we had Krispy Kream donuts, and then bread and cream cheese. I then went to a party where I got completely drunk and probably ate the chocolate too, so in all that day probably about 3500 calories if not more. and 3500 cals is 1 lb! =(
I am now going to get back on track on my diet - I had gone from 64kg down to 61kg in the first 4 days of my diet. I just weighed myself and I am back up to 61.5kg! When really if my weight loss had stayed constant I should have lost a couple of Kg and would now be happily below 60kg today. Anyway enough of the negatives I am now going to stay on track for the rest of the summer. I shall stick to my diet and blogging will hopefully keep me on track as I wont want to post that I failed again. I hope to keep you updated very regularly. =]
xX Ana-Mia Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts