Tuesday 28 June 2011

My Loving, but Interfering Boyfriend! ♥

Today my boyfriend forced me to eat... as usual! He has made me promise to at least eat something everyday, and since he is my boyfriend he likes me as the fat blob (well he says I'm skinny) I am, I shall do so. I have decided on eating 100 cals a day - but doing as much exercise as possible. his should still get me down to about 115lbs  (just 5lbs over my goal) by Christian camp. I think that is okay =] I will just have to lose the other 5 lbs wile there. and then be at 105lbs by september, and 95lbs (45kg) by the end of october. =D I think I will stop there and just go onto a 1000 calorie diet for the rest of my life, which should keep me at my desired weight. I think I will make my daily diet out of fruit - 1 piece of fruit a day until november 1st, then a high protein diet and I shall work out a lot to tone so by my 18th I will have my perfect body! I will be ready to party!!! =D
oh I weighed in today at 60.8 =/ I blame my boyfriend for making me eat. Oh well its only because he cares.
xX Ana-Mia Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts