Monday 27 June 2011

2 Stone - 45 Days

I have decided on a new earlier goal, the first big step. I want to be below the weight I was 2 years ago on Camp, this year when I go to Camp. I think I was 7stone 13 (111lbs or 50Kg) back then, and now I weigh 9st9 (135lb or 61Kg) that is just under 2stone to lose. Christian camp is 45 days away so my aim is to lose 2lbs every 3 days. so according to this http://calendarscripts.info/weight-loss-calculator.html I can eat about 150 cals a day and achieve that. but I am worried about my body going into starvation mode which basically means my metabolism slows down and I will have to eat nothing, luckily this can be counteracted by changing my daily calorie intake. I have decided to exercise at least an extra 150 calories a day than my normal routine, by going to the gym or going for cycles. I will vary my calorie intake over the 3 days - this is meant to keep the metabolism guessing so it cant work out if I'm starving or not. I suppose its a bit like the ABC and 2-4-6-8 pro-ana diets. I will be having: Day 1 - 0 Calories; Day 2 -  100 Calories; Day 3 - 800 calories. This with the exercise averages out at an intake of 150 calories a day. I will then be monitoring my weight every day but very closely every 3 days to check I'm still losing the 2lbs (0.9kg) I need to be losing. If I can stick to this I will probably update you every 3 days but to start with still very often as I get into the diet.
xX Ana-Mia Xx

2 comments:

  1. I am worried about my body going into starvation mode which basically means my metabolism slows down and I will have to eat nothing, luckily this can be counteracted by changing my daily calorie intake. Matty Gates

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an update this worked, but I stopped early, and only got down to 125lbs as a final weight.

    ReplyDelete

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts