Thursday 30 June 2011

Back On Track

Yesterday I only ate 1 fig role and a small but of a flapjack which my friend gave me. I spent most the day with him, and he also brought me my maths book that I needed. :O =D I was not liking college because no one was inviting me to things outside college and I didn't feel anyone liked me so that cheered me up a lot. Today is the first official day of summer holidays! I haven't eaten anything yet and don't intend to today. I just weighed myself - 59.5Kg. Yesterday I wasn't happy because I weighed 60.8Kg still, I was starting think I was never going to make it below 60Kg but now I am and I really hope I can keep losing weight at this speed or faster. If I do I will reach my goal of weighing less at camp this year than I did 2 years ago. I'm also worried that I will look fatter anyway as so far I haven't noticed much of a difference size wise. and since about 2 months ago when I started weighing myself again - I weighed 144lbs (65Kg) so thats -5Kg and I don't see a difference! and I haven't managed to squeeze back down a size yet! I want my UK size 8's to be very baggy again and my UK size 6's to also be loose again like they were. I am going to have to get changed (well keeping underwear on) in front of whoever my roommates are for the week, I don't want them to see how fat I am. We also exchanged clothes last year and I don't want to be the big one who doesn't fit anyone else's clothes.
xX Ana-Mia Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts