Sunday 26 June 2011

Introducing me

hello everyone, this is my first time writing a blog. I am writing this because it will hopefully help keep me on track with my weight loss.
I am about 5'2" or 5'3" maybe 5'4", which is short in my opinion. I aim to weigh about 45kg by the end of the summer. My goal weight of 45kg comes from before when I weighed 50kg and everyone thought I was very very slim. Although I thought I had two problem spots - the very top of the inside of my thighs and the tiny spot on the bottom of my tummy. I know that going to the gym and toning them at that weight would fix it once at 50kg. I want to go 5kg lower than that at least, before adding more protein to my diet and toning the muscles to pull it all in; it will alow for the small weight gain when I start to eat more.
I am pro ana because I went from chubby child to skinny kid very quickly a few years ago by not eating, it worked so well. It is also because I have no patience, and starving is the fastest way to lose weight.
My diet will be: exercise off at least 150 calories extra at the gym every day, and then eat nothing. If I eat it will be a vegetable followed by more exercise to get rid of those calories. Whenever I have extra energy I will do more exercise until the energy is gone.
I have calculated that this will have me at my weight loss goal on time. Please follow me on my journey and support me. =)
xX Ana-Mia Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts