Thursday 15 December 2011

I'm such a failure

So I went off track AGAIN!!! And went back up to 61kg - that must be my current set point. But after a 2 day diet I'm down below 60kg again, but I'm so disappointed in myself because if I had just stuck at it or even just not spend weeks continuously bingeing I would be at least below 55kg probably below 50kg!!  I am just so silly. I'm back to dieting - only 200 calories a day. That means about a under a kg lost per week =( not good but still its something, but I will still be a very fat 55kg by my 18th if i stick to that. where as if i had stuck at my diet from september I would be in the phase of eat whatever i want by now and being as skinny as i want without gaining because i would have reset my set point.  Also not having my gym membership anymore means a lot slower weight loss. According to my records I got down to 123 a wile back!! I'm so stupid. I hate myself!!!

5 comments:

  1. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! alpha brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. CoolSculpting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. weight loss drinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. ernährungsplan abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. skinny pills free trial

    ReplyDelete

My Weight Loss Chart

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts